Monday, April 29, 2013

Review of To Whisper Her Name

To Whisper Her Name (Belle Meade Plantation #1)

You cannot go wrong reading any book written by Tamara Alexander.  This book is no exception.  For me the setting was the best part.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  If you like Christian historical fiction books this is the perfect story for you!  Books written by this author are so full of description and details that you put the story down feeling like you might actually know the people in the book.  The story follows multiple characters and each one is likable if not lovable.  I would recommend this book and actually any book by this author.  I guarantee you will enjoy this book!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment