Monday, April 29, 2013

Review of Found Fathers Know Best

Founding Fathers Know Best by Ross Edward Puskar
 
This is a compelling book.  The author makes the choice to bring back former presidents to sit and talk with the current president.  I found parts of the book entertaining and some parts educational.   If you are just looking for a historical novel to sit and enjoy reading you might not want to pick this one.  I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I was hoping for a more relaxing read and instead found myself being taught about our constitution.  It was just an OK book for me but as I always say, that is just my opinion so don’t let it stop you from giving the book a try!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment