Monday, April 29, 2013

Review of Andrew's Gift

Andrew's Gift: And the Untold Miracles in Bethlehem


You will enjoy this book that is a retelling of the Christmas Story from a different viewpoint.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I liked how the writer used description to help you get a better understanding of the time period.  I also enjoyed the interaction of the Biblical characters with the fictional ones.  This author is very creative and it shows in this story.  I would recommend this book to anyone wanting a fiction view of the birth of Jesus or really anyone who is looking for a quick and entertaining book to read!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment