Monday, April 29, 2013

Review of The Wisdom Compass

The Wisdom Compass for Christians: Your 31-Day Journey to Wisdom-Filled Living

This is such a simple book but filled with some very thought provoking guidelines to having a Christ focused life.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  It is meant to be a 31 day journey through the pages of the book.  I found that by spreading it out over a couple days instead of one each devotional had time to sink in.  It also gave me more time to read the many scripture references provided.  I would recommend this book for anyone, whether a new or seasoned Christian.  You will find something to learn from in these pages!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment