Monday, April 29, 2013

Review of Organic Outreach for Families

Organic Outreach for Families: Turning Your Home into a Lighthouse  -     
        By: Kevin G. Harney

This book has helpful information about ways to expand your families outreach.  The outreach it is talking about is being a family that witnesses for the Lord in all they do.  I gave this book a 4/5 stars.  I did not find as much helpful information in this book as I thought I would. I did think it was more of a do this and this book then just helpful advice.  I felt it was saying if you do not do these things then you are not doing enough for the Lord as a family.  I do however think that if you are looking for some ways your family can make more of a difference in the world this book would be a great read for you.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment