Monday, April 29, 2013

Review of Montana Dreams

Montana Dreams

This is another great story by Jillian Hart.  I enjoy every book I read that is written by this author.  This particular book may not be on the top of my favorites by her, but it is an entertaining story.  The story itself is what makes me give this book a 4/5 stars.  It just seems like I have read this story before.  The girl hides the birth of a child from the father only to later show up and he figures it out.  The saving grace in this particular story is the characters.  The book kept me entertained and I enjoyed the conversations between the main characters.  I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a quick Christian romance to read.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment