Thursday, June 28, 2012

Unstuck. Your Life, God’s Design, Real Change is written by Arni Cole and Michael Ross and published by Bethany House.

The concept of this book intrigued me and I sat down to read it the moment I received it. How is your relationship with the Lord? Do you feel like you are stuck where you are at and have not seen any growth in awhile? This book is a great work that will guide you to a real relationship with the Lord.

I enjoyed the Biblical examples found throughout this book. The authors really show you how to make your relationship with the Lord better. They suggest changes and then give Biblical principles to use to help apply them. I found the book to be easy to understand and felt it flowed well.

I gave this book 5/5 stars because of all the helpful information given. Even if you are feeling good about your relationship with the Lord there will be parts of this book that you will find helpful. This is definitely a book to have on your bookshelf.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment