Thursday, June 28, 2012

God, Health and Happiness is written by Dr. Scott Morris.

God, Health and Happiness is written by Dr. Scott Morris.

I was not sure what to expect when I picked up this book to read. I thought it might be a political take on the health care in our country right now. I was pleasantly surprised as I began reading. This author shows how to use principles in the Bible and apply them to taking care of the physical needs of those around us.

Reading about all the Doctor has done to change how people approach health care is very inspiring. As you read you may not agree with all he suggest but you have to give him credit for thinking outside the box. This book is all about his ideas, how he has implemented them and the changes he saw by making the changes.

I gave this book 4/5 stars because I did enjoy all the examples but thought getting more opinions from other doctors might have made the book more credible. I did like the tone of the book however, and how all the information kept directing you too look to the Lord and his principles for the solutions.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment