Thursday, June 28, 2012

Irish Twins is written by Michele VanOrt Cozzens

Irish Twins is written by Michele VanOrt Cozzens.

When I was offered this book to review I was not sure whether I wanted to read it or not. I choose to read mostly Christian books so was not sure I would enjoy the book. I am so glad I decided to give it a try. This was a very deep book! The story takes place after the death of the main character but don’t let that stop you from reading the rest of the book!

I tried to approach my review of this book from a Christian viewpoint, what Biblical principal or lesson can we learn from reading this story. There are actually plenty of lessons to take away from it. Learning from past mistakes and enjoying the time you have on earth were two that really stood out to me.

I enjoyed this book but still only gave it 4/5 stars. My main reason for doing this is because there were parts of the book that seemed to just go on and on and should really have been edited better. That said the characters were well written and had depth to them. The interaction of the characters and some of the incidents that occur throughout the book kept me entertained! If you are looking for a book about a family and how they interact with each other you will enjoy this book!

I would like to thank the author for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment