Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Fiddler is written by Beverly Lewis

The Fiddler is written by Beverly Lewis and published by Bethany House Publishing.

Amelia Devries takes a wrong turn that changes her life forever! This chance meeting also changes Michael Hostetler’s life. The events that happen and the relationships that form because of this one mistake are what make this story entertaining.

I have not read many books by Beverly Lewis so when I saw this book was available for review I jumped at the chance to try it. The story itself is interesting and held my attention. The main characters of Amelia and Michael are very well written and have excellent conversations. I liked how the discussions about important subjects were written, you feel like you are really getting to know the characters. The background characters also helped add to the drama of the story and kept me reading.

I gave this book 5/5 stars because the story itself was interesting, the characters were well developed and I really enjoyed the ending!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment