Thursday, June 28, 2012

Five Miles South of Peculiar is written by Angela Hunt

Five Miles South of Peculiar is written by Angela Hunt

The sisters unite and everything changes! This was an interesting book and I really enjoyed the story. The book itself is long but the development of the characters keeps you reading.

Carlene, Magnolia and Darlene are the three main characters the book follows. The interaction of these sisters makes for a great story. Each sister has their own issues they are currently dealing with. How they handle their unique situations and how they interact with each other makes the story charming. The minor characters are also interesting but some of them could have been left out and it would not have hurt the story.

I only gave this book 4/5 stars because I found parts of the story really dragged along. I did like the relationships of the sisters and how they develop and change over the course of the book. If some of the less important sections of the story had been cut I would have enjoyed the story even more.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment