Thursday, June 28, 2012

Love Works, Seven Timeless Principles For Effective Leaders by Joel Manby

Love Works, Seven Timeless Principles For Effective Leaders by Joel Manby

So what makes a business successful? Is it the boss or the workers? Is it how they work together or how well they stay away from each other? This book shows how the author, Joel Manby, uses certain Biblical principles to run his corporation and keep it successful.

I found the ideas in this book interesting and found the authors’ approach to leadership a much-needed approach in today’s business atmosphere. The book itself is very easy to understand and follow. This is a great book for anyone in a leadership position to read. Just by the writing style you can see that the author has a kind heart and enjoys sharing with others ways to better their companies.

I gave this book 5/5 stars for numerous reasons. The main reason I gave this book a high rating was because it had such great ideas to improve the workplace. I think everyone can learn something from this book!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read

No comments:

Post a Comment