Thursday, June 28, 2012

60 Christian Traits by Tracy Carol Taylor is published by Tate Publishing Company.

This book is very simple to understand. The author takes sixty different traits that apply to the Christian life and expounds on them. The author takes verses from the Bible that apply to the characteristic being discusses and writes those out for you right there in the chapter. Those verses are then followed by a brief explanation written from the authors’ viewpoint about the trait.

Some of the traits written about are meekness, Godliness and being peaceful. I liked how the sixty traits are compiled together in this one book. I liked how the verses were there to reiterate what the author was trying to present as a trait every Christian should strive to have.

I gave this book 4/5 stars. There was nothing extra special about the book. You could really just look up these traits in your Bible on your own. I did however like the short but informative comments the author put at the end of each of the chapters that pertained to the trait that was just presented.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment