Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Soul Detox

Soul Detox, Clean Living In A Contaminated World, is written by Craig Groeschel.

This book has an interesting viewpoint on the world we live in and the influence that has on a Christian’s behavior.

How are our words, habits and actions influenced by what we see around us? The author of this book says the influence is great and offers ways to start detoxing yourself from the views of the unspiritual world that surrounds you. If you feel you need a refresher on ways to stay separate from the world, this book has many easy to understand principles you can start to follow.

I gave this book 4/5 stars because I found some of the writing to be difficult to follow. Parts of the book were boring but overall the book offers some great ideas on ways to stay close to the Lord and further from the world’s influences.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment