Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Letting Go Of Perfect

Letting Go Of Perfect is written by Amy Spiegel.

What do you think being perfect is all about? The author of this book takes some of the most common ideas of perfection and points you to the Lord as our standard instead of the worlds.

My favorite part of this book was in the back in a section called Letting Go Of Perfect This Week. It takes each day of the week and gives you something to work on that day. It really helps draw everything she is trying to get across together in an easy to follow format. You work on a particular principle for the day and by concentrating on that you can really make changes in your life in one week!

I liked how the author presented this book. She was very open and the words were very loving and not condemning. I feel any women reading this book will not feel so alone in her struggle. I also think any women reading this will gain some great principles to apply to their life. I gave this book 5/5 stars because I felt it was well written and worth all women reading.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment