Wednesday, June 13, 2012

How Should Christians Vote?

How Should Christians Vote, is written by Tony Evans.

This book takes the issue of voting and relates it to principles found in the Bible. You may not agree with all that Dr. Tony Evans says but he does well at backing up his ideas with scripture.

Who to vote for? What do you use as guidelines when making that decision? Whether it is for a local group or for you state Senator, each vote is important because you are putting the person in place that will help make the rules you will have to live by. Do you vote on personality or principle?

When reading this book be sure to read the scriptures for yourself and form you own opinions of Dr. Evans ideas. As a Christian you probably have certain principles you believe and do your best to adhere to. When you vote you are to remember those personal principles and vote for the candidate that complies with them the best.

I gave this book 4/5 stars.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment