Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wish You Were Here

Wish You Were Here is written by Beth K. Vogt.

I enjoyed the concept of this book. A soon to be bride and the kiss that changes everything!

Allison Denman is set to be married very soon. The wedding is just not what she wanted it to be and this causes some unexpected events. Only days away from the special day and she kisses Daniel, her soon to be grooms brother! She has to decide if she should go with what feels right to her or keep down the path of pleasing others over herself.

I liked the writing of the book. It flowed really well and was very easy to read. The characters were complex but not enough to bore you. I liked how the relationships were written and how they played out in the end. The author is a great storyteller. I have this book 5/5 stars because the story was unique and the author wrote a very entertaining book!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment