Thursday, January 10, 2013

Review of Camellia

Camellia: Song of the River (2)

 Camellia is written by Diane Ashley and Aaron McCarver.

This is book two in the Song of the River Series.  You do not have to read the first to enjoy and understand this one.  I liked that this book could be read alone.  A lot of series you have to read all the books to get the whole story of certain characters. 

I gave this book 5/5 stars.  At first I did not like the main character, Camellia, too much.  As the story proceeded though I grew to like and respect her more.  I thought the other main character Jonah was also interesting.  The authors wrote their interactions so well I could almost hear their voices bantering back and forth.  I enjoyed the storyline and would recommend this book and series to anyone who enjoys Christian Historical Fiction Books!    

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment