Thursday, January 10, 2013

Review of Though Mountains Fall

Though Mountains Fall, Daughters of Caleb Bender Series #3

Though Mountains Fall is written by Dale Cramer.

If you like Amish Christian Fiction you will enjoy this book!  You will actually enjoy the whole series this book is a part of.  You do not have to read the others in the series but I would recommend reading them as you will enjoy the story more.

I gave this book 5/5.  I loved how this book was written.  There was so much to the characters personalities and the storyline was enjoyable.  I liked the interaction and conversations.  It was a quick read for me.  I could not put it down until I read how the story for these great characters was completed.  This book is a great Amish fiction book with a meaningful storyline and likeable characters.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read

No comments:

Post a Comment