Thursday, January 10, 2013

Review of Rancher's Refuge

Rancher's Refuge

Ranchers Refuge is written by Linda Goodnight.

This story is set on a ranch and includes drama and romance!  Their first meeting finds Annalisa with a broken arm and Austin rescuing her from what, he is not sure.  So starts this fast moving love story. 

I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I thought the storyline was great.  I liked how the two characters come together and grow to trust each other.  The author wrote some great conversations and even their inner thoughts were easy to read and follow.  The minor stories were ok but did not really add to the story.  The setting was great and how the author described them was well written.  You can really picture the ranch and town in your head.  I enjoyed the story and would recommend to anyone looking for a quick Christian romance to read.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment