Thursday, January 10, 2013

Til Grits Do Us Part Book Review



Til Grits Do Us Part is written by Jennifer Rogers Spinola.

This book is part of the Southern Fried Sushi series.  You do not have to read the others in the series but I would recommend doing it.  You will better understand the characters and their interactions if you take the time to read the others.  The main characters are unique and the setting is described well.

I gave this book of the series 4/5 stars.  I like the characters and the plot but did not think this book flowed well.  I felt like it jumped around too much for me.  I also think the stories could have all been put into one book instead of the three so far.  It would have made the stories more interesting.  I also did not find much of a Christian influence written in the story.  It felt like I was reading a typical mystery book not a Christian one.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment