Friday, January 4, 2013

Review of book 101 Questions to Ask Before

101 Questions to Ask Before...

 101 Questions to Ask Before You Get Remarried is written by H. Norman Wright.

This is an excellent resource for any Christian couple who are about to be married for the second time.  Whether it is one or both in the couple remarrying this book will help answer many of the questions you both might have.  Using questions he has heard from other couples he answers them with some solid and non judgmental advice.

I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I think it is a great starting point for a couple who are seeking some answers to difficult circumstances that might occur with the blending of two families.  The author gives some great advice.  From making sure you have no doubts to deciding what you should share and even how to handle the children he answers these questions and many others with thoughtful guidance.  If you know a couple about to be remarried or recently remarried be sure to buy them this book.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment