Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Trusting God While Unemployed!

The Roller Coaster of Unemployment, Trusting God for the Ride is written by Sarah Hupp and published by Discovery House Publishers.

Know someone who is unemployed? This would be an excellent book to buy for them. It is not a do this and you will get a job book but rather a book that directs you to look to the Lord for encouragement during this difficult time in your life. The devotionals are a perfect way to start your day. They have scripture, meaningful quotes and even suggested prayers.

I enjoyed this book and felt that it would be a great encouragement for those struggling with finding a job. Even those just needing some direction in their life will glean from this book. My favorite part was how much it directs you to trust God. It is difficult in our normal days to totally lean on the Lord and especially difficult when going through a hard time. This book was excellent in showing how much the Lord loves you and wants what is best for you. I gave this book 5/5 stars because it is a very encouraging book!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment