Monday, April 30, 2012

Beyond Bath Time, Embracing Motherhood as a Sacred Role is written by Erin Davis and published by Moody Publishing.

Having trouble finding your purpose as a mother? Do you feel discouraged and overwhelmed with all that needs to be done everyday? Not sure whether you should work or be a stay at home mom? This book is a great resource full of helpful advice as you work through the daily grind of being a Mom.

The biggest lesson of this book is learning to accept your job of being a mother as a ministry. The author stresses that yes it will be hard and may not seem to be bearing any fruit but the job of being a Mom is a God given one. The job of motherhood is rewarding no matter if you are a stay at home mom or a mom that works outside of the home.

I thought the book was written well and enjoyed the personal testimony of the author. She writes in such an open and loving manner and you will really enjoy reading her interpretation of motherhood. I gave this book 5/5 stars because I felt it had plenty of information to help every Christian mother learn how to be a better Mom.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment