Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Help for building a great marriage

Renovating Your Marriage Room by Room is written by Dr. Johnny Parker and published by Moody Publishers.

The concept of this book is excellent and the completed project has exactly the information needed to build and strengthen your marriage. Using the example of building a house from the foundation to the roof the author applies simple steps and ideas to make your marriage better.

I think this book is perfect for engaged couples, newly married or even seasoned marriages! You can not read this book and say you did not learn something. An excellent tool for a Sunday School class to study together and perfect for couples to use in their devotions together.

I liked how he talks about building a good foundation. I especially enjoyed the helpful suggestions on ways to keep working on the "house" to maintain it. The language used is simple and easy to understand. The book is not written in a preachy or judgmental way, it is very open and caring in nature. I gave this book 5/5 stars and would recommend it to anyone wanting helpful ways to strengthen their marriage.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment