Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Half-Stitched Amish Quilting Club is written by Wanda E. Brunstetter.

What a fun book! Emma Yoder decides to start a quilting class not realizing all the lives she will change. You might think that with all the different characters the book could get confusing, but it doesn’t. The author does a superb job of switching between the different viewpoints. Their interactions are also well written and make the book especially enjoyable.

From a couple struggling in their marriage to a man who has lost his wife, you will relate to each character in some way. This book held my attention and kept me reading till I finished! I think you will enjoy the book and fall in love with the characters. I hope Wanda Brunstetter writes more stories like this one, I know I will buy them! I gave this book 5/5 stars because the story is fun and the characters are lovable!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment