Friday, November 16, 2012

Review of 21 Ways to Connect With Your Kids


 21 Ways To Connect With Your Kids is written by Kathi Lipp.

This is a very helpful book for anyone who has children or even grandchildren of all ages.  The ideas are great and will be easy to work into your family’s lifestyle.
 
There are many helpful ideas on ways to make the connection with your kids more meaningful.  The author writes so anyone can understand her ideas and implement them.  The book is not very long and can easily be read in a short time.
 
 I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I thought the author did a great job at getting her ideas across.  She writes with a sense of humor and you will not feel judged!  I think by reading this book you will actually feel like you are doing just as well as everyone else!  Life is busy but this book will give you some simple ideas that are easy to take the time to do with your children.  I say this is a must read book!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.
21 Ways to Connect with Your Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment