Friday, November 16, 2012

Review of God Loves You

God Loves You: He Always Has--He Always Will
God Loves You is written by David Jeremiah.

Wow what a great book.  Feeling alone or not loved as much as you want?  You can learn so much from this book!

The author, David Jeremiah is a preacher in a church in California.  He does have a television program but this book proves that he is also a great author!  He writes in a very loving manner.  The book flows well and is easy to read and understand.  I liked the references and stories and thought they went perfect with the point he was trying to get across to the reader. 

I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I liked the concept of the book and thought it was well written.  You will put the book down with a better understanding of God’s love and how unconditional it really is!  Understanding God’s love will help you when you do feel alone or don’t feel loved by those close to you.  This is a must read for all Christians!  

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment