Friday, November 2, 2012

Zero Visibility Book Review

 Zero Visibility is written by Sharon Dunn.

What an action filled story!  This is a great suspense story with a touch of romance.  The author is an excellent writer and wrote this story to perfection! 


This story finds the main characters dealing with issues during a snowstorm.  The suspense is well written and will have you on the edge of your seat.  The interaction of the characters is believable and easy to read.  The whole book flows well and is a fun read.

I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I liked the suspense of the main characters meeting.  I liked how they helped each other out and thought the author did great at showing how this might happen when you don’t know the other person very well.  I liked how the story moved quickly and also came to an appropriate ending.  I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a good suspense novel with some clean romance thrown in!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.


Zero Visibility  -     
        By: Sharon Dunn

No comments:

Post a Comment