Friday, November 2, 2012

Review of Trinity: Military War Dog


Trinity:  Military War Dog is written by Ronie Kendig. 

This is a very entertaining book and each page will have you wanting to read more.  The main character, Heath, was injured while at war.  He is able to get back to work in an organization called A Breed Apart.  This organization uses both himself and his dog Trinity to help out where the military needs them.  This is not your typical romance book but there is some romance in it.  I thought the relationship of the main characters was believable.

I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I liked how there was action, romance and intrigue.  This book flowed well and was well written.   The main characters of Heath, Darci and of course Trinity the dog, are all enjoyable and easy to fall in love with.  The story itself is filled with action and is fun to read.  This book has a great story to escape into.  I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys Christian fiction and action books.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.



Trinity: Military War Dog, A Breed Apart Series #1

No comments:

Post a Comment