Friday, November 2, 2012

Review of Book 2 of the Quilt Chronicles


 The Shadow on the Quilt is written by Stephanie Grace Whitson.

This is book two in the Quilt Chronicles.  You do not have to read the first to enjoy this second book.  The characters and setting are enjoyable.  The book is well written and the story is believable. This author, Stephanie Grace Whitson, is an excellent writer.  You will enjoy any book she has written.

I gave this book 5/5 stars.  The story held my attention and was entertaining.  The book finds the two main characters, Juliana and Cass, with issues that should keep them apart.  One not trusting and one with issues from the past.  How they interact is great to read.  I liked how the conversations flowed.  I also enjoyed the story line and how it read quickly.  I thought the main characters were well written and that every page was worth reading.  I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys Christian fiction with some clean romance thrown in.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.
 
The Shadow on the Quilt, The Quilt Chronicles Series #2

No comments:

Post a Comment