Friday, November 16, 2012

The Marriage of Your Dreams

The Marriage of Your Dreams: A Woman's Guide to Understanding Her Man
 The Marriage of Your Dreams is written by Rick Johnson.

This book is very helpful and although written by a man is definitely a perfect book for all married women to read.

This book has lots of helpful tips on how the woman can help her marriage.  There are many books about marriage to read but this book is especially helpful for the wife who wants to make her husband feel like the most important person in her life.

I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I think it is a helpful book to any woman who wants to understand her husband a little better.  It would be a good book to give to a newly married or recently engaged woman.  You may not agree with all that the author says but you have to give him credit for backing up what he says.  I thought he applied scripture and examples very well to get his point across.  Overall it is a helpful book and worth spending your time reading.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment