Friday, November 16, 2012

I Declare by Joel Osteen Book Review

I Declare by Joel Osteen
 
 I Declare is written by Joel Osteen.

This book is a very simple book with some simple saying to say when you are having a bad day.  It is divided into 31 sections.

Overall this book was good.  I did like the uplifting feel of the book.  If you are feeling discouraged or sluggish in your day to day life, this book will be a great help to you.  I have read most of Joel Osteen’s books and this book is just as good as the others.  If you have not read any of his others this a great book to start with.  He is a preacher that likes to stay positive and this book reflects his style.

I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I thought the words were all uplifting.  I will be keeping this book on my shelf for those days when I need an extra boost of encouragement from the Lord!  This would make a great book for anyone going through a difficult time.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment