Thursday, August 16, 2012

Review of Stormie Omartian Book

Lead Me, Holy Spirit is written by Stormie Omartian.

The author does excellent at describing who the Holy Spirit is and showing how much he can help you grow in your spiritual life. The subtitle, "Longing To Hear The Voice Of God," states what every Christians desire should be.

I learned from reading this book, which is not something that happens every time you read a book! I liked how organized the chapters were. I enjoyed the personality of the author that you could definitely see with her personal stories.

There are not many books about the Holy Spirit out there that give such a practical look at who the Holy Spirit is. This book is so simple to read and understand. You will learn how he can help you, the ways he gets your attention and even how to respond to him.

I gave this book 5/5 stars. I thought it was informative as well as easy to read. I like this author and would recommend any of her other books as well.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment