Monday, August 13, 2012

Review of Relentless Pursuit

Relentless Pursuit is written by Ken Gire.

This is a very easy to read and understand book. Everyone will relate to some part of what the author is presenting.

I found the author of this book to be very open with his personal examples. If you sometimes feel like you are not acceptable to the Lord or that you are very different then other Christians, you will benefit from reading this book. I think we all feel like an outsider at different times in our lives. This book will help you learn to draw closer to the Lord and other Christians when you are feeling this way.

The author doesn’t just use personal examples but also relates his point to people from the Bible. This was my favorite part of the book. I also really liked the discussion questions. I think this book would be perfect for a Sunday School class or Bible Study. Reading this book about feeling like an outsider with others who may feel that way too can’t help but be an encouragement to you.

I gave this book 5/5 stars for a few reasons. I like the author’s examples. I felt he was very accepting and non-judgmental in his writing. I also liked the short chapters!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment