Thursday, August 16, 2012

Review of newest Valorie Burton Book

Your 5-Minute Personal Coach is written by Valorie Burton.

This is a wonderful book filled with extremely helpful information. The subtitle to the book is "Ask The Right Questions, Get The Right Answers."

First if you have never read one of Valorie Burtons’ books, you must read one! This particular book would be a great start. The author takes some basic issues that pertain to every person’s life. She then presents questions that you have probably asked yourself at one time or another. She answers those questions with practical advice along with spiritual direction.

Do you need encouragement to keep moving in life and work through a situation? What about help with procrastination? These and so many other subjects are address in the book with helpful tips to get you moving!

I gave this book 5/5 stars. I think it is a great book for all to read. If you want an easy to read book about simple ways to improve your life, this is the book for you.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment