Monday, August 13, 2012

Love in Disguise Book Review

Love in Disguise is written by Carol Cox

The main character in this book is funny and resourceful. The story itself is interesting and that is why this book goes down as one of my favorites!

The book follows the main characters Ellie Moore and Steven Pierce. Their relationship plays out very well and is a joy to read. I like how Ellie uses her brain and is not just another main character that needs rescuing from her "prince charming."

The story is a mystery as much as it is a romance. There is great humor and interesting conversations to keep you entertained. I enjoyed every page of this story. I read it in one sitting, as I just couldn’t wait to see where the author took the story. I have read other books that try to mix mystery and romance but this one is by far the best. I have this book 5/5 stars because I enjoyed the story and loved the main characters!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment