Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Review of Inescapable

Inescapable is written by Nancy Mehl.

This is book one in the series called Road To Kingdom written by author Nancy Mehl. This is a great Christian mystery/romance story.

The main character Lizzie Engel is being followed and decides to head home to hide out. A place she never thought she would return to. Will she be accepted or rejected by her family? Will she and her daughter be safe in her hometown? She meets up with Noah Housler who is an old friend. Will he become more then a friend?

The mystery part of this story is definitely intriguing. The author keeps you guessing as to whom the man following Lizzie might be and even why he is following her. My favorite part was how the author wrote the interaction of the different characters with Lizzie’s daughter Charity.

I gave this book 5/5 stars. I liked the whole story. I enjoyed the characters, especially the main character Lizzie. I think the author has written a great Christian fiction book. If you like mysteries you will enjoy this story just as much as someone who likes a good Christian romance story. This book has it all!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment