Monday, May 28, 2012

Love Like God Companion Book

Love Like God Companion Book is written by Caroline Shearer and published by Absolute Love Publishing.

This is a book that is best read after reading the book Love Like God, a compilation of work put together by Caroline Shearer. This companion book expands on the message of the previous book.

There is so much to learn about love and accepting and sharing it. I like the thoughts that the author presented. She follows these with a simple statement you can study on. One example is "I embrace absolute love." She then gives you an idea about how to express love that day.

At the end of the book there are two pages that have quotes. I enjoyed those pages as well as the little thoughts by the author. Overall this was a good book, which is why I gave it 5/5 stars, but I think it would serve better to be added into the first book not kept as a separate book.

I would like to thank the author and publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment