Sunday, May 27, 2012

God’s Wisdom for Your Marriage is written by Jack Countryman and published by Thomas Nelson Publishing.

This book by is filled with scriptures quoted from the New King James Version of the Bible. Categories and sub-categories divide the scriptures that are written. Some of the main categories are God’s Plan For Your Marriage, God’s Guidance and God’s Desire. Each of the sections in the book has multiple categories. Some of the sub-categories are Praise God Together, Follow God Together, For Your Finances, For Your Family, Honesty in Marriage and Thoughtfulness in Marriage.

Each of the sections pertains to something in your marriage. Every verse is written out and easy to understand. I liked that all of these helpful references can be found in one place. This book would be a great wedding or anniversary present for a Christian couple. I also liked the place for notes. Very helpful to write out other verses or times a certain verse benefited your marriage.

I gave this book 5/5 stars because it is a wonderful gift book to have next to your bed or on your coffee table and reading through the verses will be a great benefit to your marriage.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.


No comments:

Post a Comment