Sunday, May 27, 2012

Break Through

Break Through is written by Tim Clinton and Pat Springle.

This is a book about learning how to handle a relationship that is not good for you. Being able to protect yourself is important and the authors in this book have some great advice on ways to do that. Learning to not make excuses for those around us that are displaying irresponsible behavior is the most important principle taught in this book. Once you stop making excuses you accept their behavior and learn how to either live with it or walk away from them.

I think everyone will learn something while reading this book. Whether you need help in drawing some boundaries or just want to make sure your reactions are normal, this book has some great suggestions. I enjoyed the personal touch of the authors. You can tell the book was written to help, as the writing is not judgmental at all.

If you are having any difficulties in a relationship and are feeling like you are making excuses for the other person’s actions, you can benefit from this book. I gave this book a 4/5 stars because although most of the book had helpful information, some of it seemed repetitive.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment