Monday, May 28, 2012

101 Thoughts of the Day is written by Lisa Collett and published by Tate Publishing.

Each of the 101 days has a one page devotional. Some of the devotions start with a verse that she expounds on and others she just discusses a subject. I found each one to be enjoyable and point me to think about something pertaining to the Lord. It was a great way to start the day.

I wish some of the devotionals had been longer and I did like some better then others. There were a few days that stood out. Day 10 she talks about how we are special to the Lord by comparing it to sand on a beach. She mentions having a place in your life where you can go and relax, really relax! She ends the book by stating how she really prayed about and thought about each devotional that is put in the book.

I enjoyed the book but wish it had been longer or at least the devotions themselves where longer and for that reason I gave this book 4/5 stars.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment