Thursday, April 11, 2013

ROCB: Secondhand Horses

#3: S.A.V.E. Squad Series Book 3: Secondhand Horses:  -     
        By: Lauraine Snelling, Kathleen Wright

Review of Childrens Book Secondhand Horses

This is book 3 in the S.A.V.E. Squad Series.  You do not have to read the others in the series to enjoy this one but I would recommend them!  You will get to know the characters better and I think enjoy the story even more.  This series is great and will hold your attention.  Each book is easy to follow with a simple story. This particular book is wonderful at showing not everyone or everything is perfect.  I thought the writing style was easy to understand and the story moved quickly.  I would highly recommend this series for any young Christian girl looking for books that teach values and team work. 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment