Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Review of Daily Wisdom for Women 2013



Although this devotional says 2013 I feel like you could use this for any year.  The devotionals are dated but you could always cross off the dates; doing this would enable you to start at any time during the year and use the book for any year!  The devotionals all start with a verse and follow it with a short devotional about a Biblical topic.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I thought the devotionals were relevant to women’s busy lives today.  I also thought they were applicable to all women, whether working, retired or staying at home!  I enjoyed the easy to read language of the devotions.  They were also easy to understand.  I would recommend this book as a gift to someone or as a personal devotional for any woman.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment