Thursday, April 11, 2013

Review of Lifelong Love Affair

Lifelong Love Affair: How to Have a Passionate and Deeply Rewarding Marriage

The subtitle to the book explains exactly what you will take away from this book if you take the time to read it. The subtitle says “How to have a passionate and deeply rewarding marriage.”  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I thought the purpose of the book was well thought out and followed through on.  I liked the examples and stories chosen to highlight a principle the author was presenting.  I especially enjoyed the way the book was written.  I did not feel preached to in any way!  It was written from one friend who has learned ways to enhance a marriage and given to anyone who wants their marriage to grow in the Lord.  I would recommend this book for all engaged and married couples.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment