Thursday, April 11, 2013

ROTB: Fairest Beauty

The Fairest Beauty  -     
        By: Melanie Dickerson

Review of Teen Book Fairest Beauty

This is an excellent Christian teen book!  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I enjoyed the story especially since you do not see many Christian books written with settings like this one or even in the time period as this one.  I thought the authors’ descriptions and conversations were incredible and they really helped this book be more enjoyable.  I even liked the characters as they showed real human characteristics and emotions.  I would recommend this book to any Christian teenager to read, they will really enjoy it!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment