Thursday, April 11, 2013

Review of The Full Armor of God

The Full Armor of God by Larry Richards

I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I have read many books on how and why a Christian should put on armor before facing the day filled with attacks by Satan.  This particular book had some great tips on why but fell flat on most everything else.  Now this is just my opinion, you may really enjoy the book and walk away with more than I did.  I did like the ample amount of scripture references used and thought the author was very open when talking about his own life.  That said, the book was just OK for me and not one I will read again.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment