Monday, March 4, 2013

ROCB: I Am Harriet Tubman

I Am #6: Harriet Tubman
 
 
Review of Childrens Book I Am Harriet Tubman
 
This book follows Harriet Tubman from a personal viewpoint.  It felt like you were reading a letter from a family member telling her story.  I really enjoyed the viewpoint and information included in this version of her life history.  I gave this book 5/5 stars. I thought the pictures and illustrations were well placed and helped the book have credibility.  I learned things about Harriet Tubman that I did not know!  I would recommend this book to anyone who wants an easy to read and understand retelling of her life story!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment