Monday, March 4, 2013

Review of The Truth About Breaking Up




Review of The Truth About Breaking Up, Making Up, and Moving On
 
This is an excellent book for all teenagers and their parents to read.  The author has a great sense of humor and as you read the book you feel like you are having a fantastic conversation with a friend.  The information he shares is personal and practical.  I liked how he showed that the emotional times you are encountering as a teenager can help you become a better adult.  I also liked that the book was not judgmental in any way but was very encouraging!  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I would recommend this book for any teenager, youth group, or Sunday School class.  It is a great book to read alone or with a group!  This is a must read! 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment