Friday, March 8, 2013

Review of What Your Husband Isn't Telling You

What Your Husband Isn't Telling You by David Murrow


This book has great information on ways to communicate and support your husband.  The author is open but not to the point where it is an overly personal book.  The book is written in an easy to understand format.  The bulk of the book is explaining, from a Christian viewpoint, how men think.

I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I liked the writing style of the author.  It was what I would call a relaxed style.  The author did an excellent job of making the subject of men and how they think easy to understand.   I liked that the book was a man’s perspective and I especially liked the Christian aspects of the book.  I would recommend this book to any Christian wife who wants to better understand how her husband thinks and even why he acts the way he does!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment